Venture Ski’s Sainte Foy team at Black Diamond provide the finest winter ski accommodation, top rated restaurant cuisine and a lively après ski bar. Located just off la Bataillette piste, we offer easy access to a full range of mountain activities in a picturesque and unique environment. Not your average winter holiday: experience the difference in Black Diamond Lodge, a truly spectacular hotel in Sainte Foy.
Black Diamond Lodge – our Hotel in Sainte Foy
Built out of local stone and wood, Black Diamond Lodge features beautiful spacious rooms and masculine interior design. Spend your holiday in these stunning surroundings taking advantage of our #1 restaurant, outdoor hot tubs, log fires, private balconies, adjacent indoor spa, and a range of Sainte Foy winter activities.
Black Diamond hotel accommodation can be booked on a Bed and Breakfast or Half-board basis. Simply choose the number of evenings you wish to dine with us and select your dinner from our a la carte restaurant menu with children’s options.
Beautiful Bed & Breakfast Rooms And Suites
Black Diamond Lodge, our flagship Sainte Foy hotel, has six luxurious en-suite rooms with balconies, the private Penthouse Suite (4 bedrooms) and downstairs the acclaimed Black Diamond Restaurant. In 2015 we launched our Bed and Breakfast holiday option. You can now choose to stay on a Bed and Breakfast basis, dine with us in Black Diamond Restaurant on half board, or dine with us occasionally and eat in any of the other resort restaurants on any night you choose.
Winter Holiday Inclusions
All Black Diamond Lodge holidays include the following:-
- Beautiful and spacious Bed and Breakfast Accommodation
- En suite shower or bath rooms
- Spacious and beautifully appointed public areas including our lounge, bar, library and dining area with log fires
- 22 Metres Square Minimum Bedroom Size – many are much larger
- Each Bedroom with Large Private Balcony (most with Mountain Views)
- Spa facilities on site with indoor swimming pool, hot tub and sauna
- Outdoor hot tub on Black Diamond Terrace
- Daily Room Servicing
- Delicious breakfast included each morning with hot and cold options
- Complimentary afternoon tea, coffee and freshly prepared cakes
- Free Broadband / High Speed Internet Access in most areas of the Lodge (excluding the dining room)
- #1 Black Diamond Bar and Restaurant on Site and able to be Pre-Booked at Reduced Rates for your stay (see below for details)
- Our Lodge Manager provides on site guest assistance
- A team of six professionally Lodge Hosts to help you make the most of your holiday
- Kitchen Team of six professional chefs cooking your breakfasts and dinners
- Bar staff serving your favourite soft drinks, beer and wine
- Live apres ski music two nights per week featuring local and talented musicians
- Designer Toiletries from The White Room provided in each room
- Hairdryer in bedroom
- Heated Towel Rails
- Iron and Ironing Board on request
- All Linen & Towels
- Cot on Request
- Make Up Mirror
- Crèche on site (to be Pre-Booked at additional cost)
- Airport Transfers (to be Pre-Booked at additional cost)
- Additional Concierge services including: restaurant bookings, ski school place assistance, transfers to other resorts (to be Pre-Booked at additional cost)
Pre-Book Your Table At The #1 Black Diamond Restaurant
If you choose, pre-book the #1 rated Black Diamond Restaurant when booking your accommodation. Each night, choose dishes from our fine dining a-la-carte menu. In addition, Children’s dishes are available. Seatings taken between 6:30 and 10pm each night.
As part of your booking process, we can pre-book your winter dinner reservations in Black Diamond Restaurant. The half board upgrade is available per night for three courses (excluding wine).
Children’s two course dinner available (including a beverage) with a half board upgrade.
Black Diamond Après Ski Bar
Black Diamond Bar is open to the public every day from noon till 7pm. Whereas our resident guests can enjoy the bar and its facilities until 11pm each night.
Ski straight in to the bar terrace at the bottom of La Bataillette piste. Locally known for its après ski vibe, Black Diamond Bar has a calendar of winter events including live music, curry nights, rugby nights and fancy dress parties. Black Diamond offers friendly service, beer, wine, coffees & soft drinks. We will announce a new bar menu for 2016 / 2017 shortly.
Bar Menu served from Noon until 7pm Each Day – perfect for a light snack and Children’s Tea
Outdoor South Facing Terrace
Live Après Ski Music on Wednesdays and most Thursdays from 4:30pm. Music will be OUTSIDE so dress accordingly
|Room Standard||Luxury Rooms, Residents Library|
|Catering||Bed & Breakfast included, half board available|
|Bed Type||King beds, Twins, Family rooms with Bunks|
|Accommodates||Up to 24 People in 10 Individual Ensuite Rooms|
|Room Size||A 650 Sqm Grand Chalet|
|Bathroom Type||En suite bath and shower rooms in every room|
|Balcony||Live music terrace, Private balconies in every room|
|Extra Features||OUt door Hot-tubs, Spa and Pool on site, Childcare|