Corporate Skiing, Team Building and Client Entertainment
Within our beautiful chalets, we provide a unique environment for Corporate Skiing, Client Entertainment and Team-Building. Invite your top clients or take the team away from it all to have fun, talk and build on your business success. Let us work with you to customise your event itinerary and meet your objectives.
Our chalets are co-located next door to one another within a small hamlet, where we can easily accommodate group sizes of up to 100 people and provide you with meeting and dining facilities suitable to your specific needs. It goes without saying, but as successful entrepreneurs, we know how to work within your desired budget.
We understand the need for flexibility; we can organise your event to specifically to your requirements – no fixed transfer days, no fixed menus, no coach schedules and you don’t even need to spend spare time in one particular ski resort.
It doesn’t matter if your team are beginners or expert skiers or may not be skiers at all. Any time given to outdoor/leisure can be traditional time on the slopes, or activities as diverse as dog sledding or snow shoe walking; our concierge can organise all this for you.
We work with you to customise your event and meet your business requirements.
Corporate Event Packages
Our corporate event package includes the following:-
- Outstanding accommodation within a single or multiple neighbouring chalets
- Centralised meeting, conferencing and dining facilities
- Private bar and socialising facilities in our new flagship chalet Black Diamond Lodge
- Private catering service including beautiful breakfasts and four course dinners served by your own chef(s) and chalet hosts
- Flexible arrival and departure days for your group members
- Luxurious spa facilities including indoor swimming pool, hot tub and sauna with masseuse services available on request
- Adrenaline packed skiing, mountain biking, white water rafting and hiking dependent on time of year
- Private transfer services to and from our resort and/or to nearby resorts
Example Event Programme:
- Monday night arrive – Champagne Reception
- Tuesday am – Company time (09:00 – 11:00)
- Tuesday pm – Sainte Foy ski hosting (defined ability groups)
- Tuesday evening – luxury catered four course dinner with wine
- Wednesday – Ski hosting Val d’Isere
- Wednesday evening – dinner out to one of our local Savoyard restaurants or on site at Black Diamond Lodge restaurant
- Thursday – Company Time (09:00 – 13:00)
- Thursday pm – Ski Races, tobogganing, skidoo, dog sled, ski velo
- Thursday afternoon – an après-ski party on our live music terrace.
- Thursday night – Dinner, awards distributed, partners arrive (optional)
- Friday – transport to airport or partners arrive for free skiing into weekend
We can work within the tightest budget, and an event for a small team can cost only a few thousand pounds, but as a value multiplier, you will achieve key employee retention, customer loyalty or management communication way in excess of the expense. Likewise, we can put together a prestigious package for over 100 people and allocate our whole resort team to meeting your needs. Availability is the only factor, so we recommend you plan your event as early as possible. We would always work with you as far as possible if there were any last minute changes to be incorporated.
Your corporate skiing event may be one of the most important strategic investments you will make this year, and we will help you reach your objectives without exceeding your budget. A value multiplier, corporate ski team-building will achieve more than any bonus or pay rise you could offer.
The corporate facilities at Venture Ski’s Alpine retreat include meeting rooms, central dining facilities, luxury chalet accommodation, private spa facilities and gourmet catering to serve corporate groups as small as six, or parties as large as 100.
The proximity of our chalets and facilities enables us to be completely flexible with your company’s accommodation arrangements; you can spend the day together in our communal areas and then retire to your private, en-suite rooms which could be across multiple neighbouring chalets for larger groups.
- Accommodation – All our Luxury Chalets are available for corporate booking, have large social living and dining areas along with well appointed en-suite bedrooms. Rooms can be allocated on a single occupancy or shared basis. The reception rooms make good “breakout” areas during work periods and relaxing space at the end of the day.
- Catering – The Venture Ski half board service includes a hearty breakfast, afternoon tea and a four course dinner along with carefully selected house wines. There will be a champagne reception upon arrival. Each chalet has its own Chef and chalet host to ensure your stay runs seamlessly. Corporate guests often opt for breakfast in their individual chalets and a social dinner all together in one of the large dining rooms or Black Diamond restaurant.
- Venture Ski can provide a buffet style or packed lunches for corporate groups as required or make lunch bookings at one of the local piste-side restaurants.
- Conference Facilities – With a number of large multi-purpose rooms available, we will work with you and your group size to provide the perfect place to hold meetings, evening entertainment or team building activities.
- WiFi is available in all our chalets.
- Spa Facilities – All guests staying withVenture Ski have access to our Private Spa These include a10m indoor swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and outdoor hot tubs. We also have a Massage Therapist on hand for an extra treat or stress relief.
- Transport – We can help you book private transfers from all the major airports around the French Alps and, if required, taxi’s to transport you to local resorts such a Val d’Isere or Les Arc during your stay.
- Conference Suite And Bar – this facility can be transformed for any occasion; from birthday parties to business conferences. Chalet Cedre is located next to the Venture Ski Spa and comprises a coffee lounge, multi-function room, kitchen and cloakroom. The lounge area is furnished with leather sofas and flat screen TV, and is equipped with wifi and a small bar offering guests refreshments, coffees and juices. This area is ideal for relaxing or as a break-out area. The function room boasts large French doors with spectacular views down the Isère valley and can accommodate meetings of up to 50 people ‘theatre style’, 30 people around the boardroom table or conferencing ‘banquet style’ layout. There is a large kitchen located next to the function room enabling us to cater for sit-down dinner parties of up to 35 guests, or ‘buffet’ style the room could accommodate up to 100 guests.
- Black Diamond Bar and Lounge. A public bar, although it is a quiet and cosy area to have small break-out meetings over a coffee.
We can organise suitable mountainside activities for your entire group to enjoy during your stay in Sainte Foy.
The skiing in Sainte Foy is relaxed with uncrowded pistes and short lift queues. Off piste routes are available across the entire mountain and heli-skiing could be organised for you to pick up your group from outside our chalets. Non-skiers will also have energetic mountain activities available to them. We can help you plan your time to take the best advantage of Sainte Foy and ensure that all of your guests enjoy their time in the mountains.
For members of your group that enjoy a more leisurely pace, we can organise mountain walks on many of the woodland paths that traverse the mountain of Sainte Foy. You can walk in winter hiking boots or wear raquettes (snowshoes) and start your journey from your chalet door you can stroll.
Places to visit include the neighbouring picturesque village of La Planay (2 miles), the 100m waterfall and the beautiful village of L’Eschaillon (6 miles) or the ancient snow-locked hamlet of Le Monal (10 miles) which is a listed site due to its architectural and historical significance and includes the 18th century St Clair chapel.
We can organise mountain guides for you to enjoy the best of the off piste world and a great cardio burn touring across the mountains. Touring bindings and ‘skins’ will be organised for you to allow you to skin up the sides of the pistes, walk across the mountain and ski back down to meet the others at the end of the day.
Sainte Foy, famous for its dramatic mountainside views and places of historical interest, can be explored even further when ski touring. For those that would like a slightly easier off piste adventure, routes are available to take you through the beautiful snow-locked Monal village.
Professional ski guides can be organised for your group to ensure the most professional and memorable of days on the mountain.
Venture Ski offers all guests free use of our private Spa facilities during your visit to Sainte Foy, providing the perfect antidote to the challenging slopes and pistes or just for a simple day of relaxation.
Our Spa Facilities include a 10 meter heated swimming pool, sauna and indoor and outdoor hot tubs. Alternatively a range of Massage Treatments and are also available and can be booked prior to or throughout your stay.
A number of wine and cheese tasting opportunities can be included in your event itinerary. Just 10 minutes from the chalet is the local ‘Cave’ at Le Monal Hotel and their Sommelier will introduce you to some of the finer wines from around the Region.
Paul Boyer wines, our preferred French wine supplier, can be organised to provide your group with a wine tasting session using his professional expertise and friendly tutoring and tasting style.
Let us organise a shopping trip to Bourg St Maurice for the weekly market, or to Val d’Isere for some luxury goods and coffee. A perfect day out for those that need a day’s rest from the piste.
About Sainte Foy
It is worth noting that of all Alpine locations, Sainte Foy is perfect for Corporate Events. Placed number one in a The Sunday Times article on the “Top 50 Best Ski Resorts on the World”.
Located close to the base of the Isere valley, it is the most accessible of Tarentaise mountain resorts. Just 20 minutes from the local hub of Bourg St Maurice, it can be accessed easily by road, and for the most prestigious events, helicopter transfers can drop you 30 metres from the front door.
Sainte Foy is served by a number of international airports, including Geneva, Grenoble, Lyon, and closest of all Chambery – all accessed by regular flights internationally, or from the UK, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle & Edinburgh. The road trip is approximately two hours (1½ hours from Chambery), and our chauffeured collection service can meet you at any of these airports. Similarly, helicopter transfer can be arranged, with road back-up should the weather (very occasionally) prevent flying.
Sainte Foy has a number of bars and restaurants to cater for everything from pizza to traditional Savoyard fare. Your Venture Ski resort team can also recommend and arrange transport to a few special “off-the-beaten-track” local secrets where the cuisine and experience are second to none.
The picturesque village and ski area of Sainte Foy, nestled between Les arcs and Val d’Isere, is perfectly located in the heart of the Tarentaise. Our chalets are based on the edge of this beautiful village. Sainte Foy is quiet and exclusive with queuing very rare, and is often considered the ‘jewel in the crown’ of the entire region. Sainte Foy is where ski instructors come to ski on their day off with quiet pistes and some of the best off piste areas in the world.
Only a few minutes drive away, you can access several other world-class ski resorts including Val d’Isere, Tignes, Les Arcs and La Rosiere. The Sainte Foy ski pass is inexpensive but allows you half-price skiing at each of the neighbouring resorts. Our ski hosts can give you lots of guidance so you can make the most of any excursion.
About Venture Ski
Venture Ski was formed in 2003 by a group of executives with over 50 years experience in corporate life. We have over 30 years experience in the Alps, but we haven’t forgotten what you need to run the perfect Corporate Event and to ensure you create value from the experience for the Company and all the attendees.
We are based exclusively in Sainte Foy (pronounced Santer_Fwa), one of the most beautiful ski resorts in the French Alps. It is located at the heart of the Tarentaise and the edge of the Vanoise National Park. Our brand new Luxury Chalets are perfectly located in the ‘best of the best’ mountain areas in the Alps. But they are also a little off the usual beaten tourist traps, and located in the exclusive La Bataillette area where privacy and quiet are paramount and the chair lift is only a five minute walk from the door.
Venture Ski – created by professionals who understand how to run corporate events.
Who To Contact
For further information of to enquire about dates, availability or a consultation, please contact any of the following on their direct lines, or the Customer Service Team
Founder & Managing Director – Peter Duke: +44 (0)7764 165843
Sales & Marketing Director – Mark Livesey: +44 (0)7789 912858
Customer Service enquiries: +44 (0)207 558 8278 (office hours)
General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.